Eye RightAbundant amounts of grey: charcoal, cigarette, heavy showers; prophesying clouds A pale yellow forbidding line screaming GET BACK. Blue skies behind a city plastered over hilly pink mountaintops.
Sharing is Caring
- RT @nataliec176: The fact that baelish is alive and a DRAGON is DEAD #GameofThrones https://t.co/2n66KNpWig 1 hour ago
- RT @GoTthings_: "Are you seriously upset about the death of a CGI dragon?" #GameOfThrones vine.co/v/eDWHhFz5F3t 1 hour ago
- #ImpeachTrump https://t.co/PL1YclUz9n 5 days ago
- RT @SenSanders: The violence in Charlottesville was caused by Neo-Nazis and white supremacists attempting to spread their hateful and racis… 5 days ago
- RT @SenSanders: .@realDonaldTrump, you are embarrassing our country and the millions of Americans who fought and died to defeat Nazism. 5 days ago
Category Archives: Poetry
AKA shameless self-promotion and promotion of other writers I adore…Check it out! Audio links included
I know you see it but, well actually, I don’t know. I think. I think you see it but, how can I be sure I really think that? How can I think I know you see it? You could be … Continue reading
thought i saw a shooting star it was just a plane but i made a wish anyway to see the html-fun version click here post script edit: just … Continue reading
boy is it going to be a long day tomorrow. I just started this new job, third of day of training, and today (well technically yesterday) is going to be tough. It’s quite tedious, but I guess every new job … Continue reading
Heels and a thin coat. Scissors cut like wind. 4 minutes. Arriving. Hidden in the shadows of a bitch bus driver and disbelief. A squeal of pressure is my savior, Four minutes later.