Eye RightAbundant amounts of grey: charcoal, cigarette, heavy showers; prophesying clouds A pale yellow forbidding line screaming GET BACK. Blue skies behind a city plastered over hilly pink mountaintops.
Sharing is Caring
- @MellyFBaby me too. 6 days ago
- @djacslater I lost my night bass bandana I got at Spin when you were in SD 😩 will there be merch on Thursday at bang bang? 6 days ago
- Me watching #ThisIsUs https://t.co/2F2HOTDE8Z 2 weeks ago
- RT @amcquirt: I’m not crying, you’re crying. #Thisisus 2 weeks ago
- RT @qtfulofaith: Can someone please explain Peggy's hair issues to me?! She always looks like she came out of a 1000degree wind tunnel with… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Poetry
AKA shameless self-promotion and promotion of other writers I adore…Check it out! Audio links included Advertisements
I know you see it but, well actually, I don’t know. I think. I think you see it but, how can I be sure I really think that? How can I think I know you see it? You could be … Continue reading
thought i saw a shooting star it was just a plane but i made a wish anyway to see the html-fun version click here post script edit: just … Continue reading
boy is it going to be a long day tomorrow. I just started this new job, third of day of training, and today (well technically yesterday) is going to be tough. It’s quite tedious, but I guess every new job … Continue reading
Heels and a thin coat. Scissors cut like wind. 4 minutes. Arriving. Hidden in the shadows of a bitch bus driver and disbelief. A squeal of pressure is my savior, Four minutes later.