Eye RightAbundant amounts of grey: charcoal, cigarette, heavy showers; prophesying clouds A pale yellow forbidding line screaming GET BACK. Blue skies behind a city plastered over hilly pink mountaintops.
Sharing is Caring
- RT @SenSanders: Let's not confuse our campaigns @SenTedCruz. Mine had an average contribution of $27. You received $38 million from three b… 3 days ago
- RT @BriThibodeaux: #Giveaway #SouthPark #StickOfTruth Rules are simple. Just RT this tweet. Giveaway ends Friday, Oct. 20th! https://t.co/J… 3 days ago
- @AlexRaffi I thought it was hilarious 3 days ago
- RT @Ohheyjimmy: No one deserves the @ChallengeMTV win more than @DerrickMTV #RoadRules #TheChallengeXXX #ChallengeMVP 3 days ago
- @DerrickMTV @ChallengeMTV Great job! #teamderrick 3 days ago
Tag Archives: poetry
So here’s a random update on all things that I find relevant in my life at this very moment. I’ve applied to grad school for my MFA in Creative Writing to three schools. There were many more on the list, … Continue reading
AKA shameless self-promotion and promotion of other writers I adore…Check it out! Audio links included
I know you see it but, well actually, I don’t know. I think. I think you see it but, how can I be sure I really think that? How can I think I know you see it? You could be … Continue reading
thought i saw a shooting star it was just a plane but i made a wish anyway to see the html-fun version click here post script edit: just … Continue reading
boy is it going to be a long day tomorrow. I just started this new job, third of day of training, and today (well technically yesterday) is going to be tough. It’s quite tedious, but I guess every new job … Continue reading
Heels and a thin coat. Scissors cut like wind. 4 minutes. Arriving. Hidden in the shadows of a bitch bus driver and disbelief. A squeal of pressure is my savior, Four minutes later.